HOW WE WORK
With a wide range of machinery and a professional, experienced team of engineers and workers, we are well positioned to deliver the service of heaviest type of dewatering.
Our designers take into account existing geological data, location and nature of work performed by the customer, and select the most appropriate ground dewatering system.
- We rent equipment;
- We install and to dismantle equipment;
- We specialize in equipment maintenance throughout the period of work.
Well point system
Simple and fast installation/dismantling, transportation;
Usually we use plastic wells, so the risk of damage during operation is minimised;
Wells are connected directly (without additional connections) into the collection manifolds, so vacuum is continuously maintained in the system;
Four work with well point system we use extremely low-noise cost-efficient vacuum pumps with fuel consumption at vacuum pump capacity up to 320 m3/h, being about 2.5 to 3.0 l/h, while the cost of conventional fuel pumps is about 5.0 to 6.0 l/h;
This system is little effective in clay soils with a watery layer of sand;
Deep well system
With a relatively small amount of possible deep vertical wells sufficiently large areas can be drained, so the system is very effective in dewatering of large areas;
In case of failure of one or more of pumps in the deep well system, the system does not stop operating;
Suitable for all types of soils;
Dewatering of large areas is one of the cheapest and most effective ways (e.g. construction of underground facilities and areas, etc.).
System installation/dismantling is carried out through large mechanization, so the system is not as mobile as well point system.
Pumping of groundwater and surface water, and different types of wastewater
We use high performance water pumps for pumping;
System devices are suitable for continuous operation during the day;
The system is used to pump even the maximum flow of sewage through pipelines;
The system is well-suited for pumping waste water or lifting water out of the deep.
WHY WE AND OUR SYSTEMS?
- Unlike many other similar service providers, we provide not only the rent, but also the equipment transportation, installation, and maintenance services;
- With a wide choice of equipment and machinery, technical facilities and skilled workforce, we can drain the largest areas simultaneously.
- Our experienced designers take into account existing geological data, location and nature of work performed by the customer, and select the most appropriate and effective dewatering systems;
- We work in various areas not only in Lithuania, but also abroad, and have extensive experience in large area dewatering.