Telescopic manhole box
ABOUT THE SYSTEM
Excavation work is a dangerous and complex process requiring special care and planning tools, in particular when the work is carried out at great depths and under tight conditions. Round telescopic manhole box is used for the installation of wells, pump stations, quick containment of emergencies and elsewhere. The system is very effective in difficult installation conditions, such as existing communications, great depth, unstable soils, densely formed areas of infrastructure and other.
APPLICATION AND FEATURES of TECHNOLOGY
- We can offer reusable systems for shoring of excavations up to 11.5 meters deep for applications where formwork diameter is from 2 to 3 meters;
- Our telescopic manhole box is relatively lightweight compared with other systems, also compact and very easy to transport;
- Most shoring systems are not suitable for building wells, due to their lateral supports;
- The installation of our system requires small amount of labour, because the majority of work is done mechanically (best with machinery with hydro manipulator);
- Different telescopic segments are easily inserted to one another comprising a tight structure helping to deal with watery soils and preventing water infiltration.
WHY WE AND OUR SYSTEM?
- Telescopic manhole box are certified by the TUV technical control service certification centre;
UAB Grunterra can also offer other related services to the service:
- Soil drainage system rental, installation and maintenance;
- Hire of digging, lifting and transportation machinery.
- We instruct and train customer employees on the site;
- With a wide choice of equipment, technical facilities and skilled workforce, would can perform your work using the formwork system.
- CONSTRUCTION AND APPLICATION OF TELESCOPIC FORMWORK IS PATENTED